Cogito, ergo sum... (I think, therefore I am)

Monday, December 27, 2004

Engaged!

OK, so I'm officially engaged as of 25th December, 2004. 'Thank you' to everyone who could make it. It was loads of fun. It's the first time ever that I've wore a ring, and it feels really odd.
We got at the venue around 10 p.m. Dinner was banned, so we had chicken sandwiches, chicken soup and Kashmiri tea on the menu. The thing I ate most was gulaab jaamun. Even had 3 whole gulaab jaamuns stuffed into my mouth! The function went on till 1 a.m. You can check out the engagement pics taken by my sister with her Nikon CoolPix 5700 here. The professional pics are going to take some time. I'll upload them when I have them scanned.
And would you believe, after getting home around 2 a.m., me and my sister's husband (Arafaat) and a few friends went to the race track to show Arafaat some Karachi street racing!

2 Comments:

  • you look like a Gulab Jamun yourself in that pic ;-)

    TC.
    parosi# a-6-jiss ko tumnay invite nahi kia tha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 PM  

  • Many congrats on your engagement - may your life be filled with all the happiness that the world has in store for you and also your significant other.

    Congrats

    By Blogger Teeth Maestro, at 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home