Cogito, ergo sum... (I think, therefore I am)

Monday, October 04, 2004

256MB MMC for my Nokia 6600!!!

I got a 256MB MMC for my Nokia 6600 a few days ago. I was holding out until I had enough money because most of the shops here had it for around Rs.3500 (around $60US). Then I found this shop where they were selling it for Rs.1800(around $30US)!!! Me and my friend Farrukh snapped it up, needless to say! Not only does it work faster than my stock 32MB MMC, it also comes with a life time warranty. I'm having a lot of fun playing around with it. As of right now, I have these things on my cellphone:

Apps:
- FExplorer
- Smart vCard
- FlyerOne Guitar Tuner
- Forward
- Psiloc System Tools
- QuickOffice
- ProfiExplorer
- ProfiMail
- PocketQuran
- AquaCalendar
- MobiLuck
- ReadM
- Access NetFront browser
- Opera web browser
- AgileMessenger

Games:
- SnakeEx
- MixPix
- Tomb Raider
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
- Gameloft's Might & Magic
- Prince of Persia: Sands of Time

Movies:
- Shrek 2
- Bad Boys 2

Also some random MP3's thrown in...

Whew, that's a lot of stuff!!! But I've still got around 45MB free. Let me play with this a bit more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home